Daring To Draw
Home
About Me
Portfolio
Digital Practice // Theme
,
//
No Comments
//
by
Lex
Further Research - Inspiration and Theme
Cyberpunk /Afro-Futurism
Exploring futuristic themes within the comic and sci fi world and it's impact on fashion and music industries
Putting into practice
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (2)
March (3)
February (1)
January (2)
December (3)
November (4)
September (2)
May (5)
February (2)
November (2)
October (2)
Popular Posts
Digital Practice // Lighting and Material Practice
Lighting and Material Investigating lighting effects on dark skintones taking reference from personal photographs and references avai...
3D 2: Brief 1: Funfair Animation - Research
Research This 3 week brief involves creating a short animation on the theme of a funfair. Of course, being me, I've gone for the scary ...
Dungeon: Art variations
Scene & Props: Updated
End of Semester Thoughts
Having said farewell to Babydoll and handing in all work for assessment this week, my attention is now focused on improving my sculpting ski...
FMP: Self Evaluation
What do I want to achieve? Initial goal: 3D Printed model to have alongside artwork and renders of final character however this is lookin...
FMP: Variations/Poses
As a part of my project presentation, I like the idea of having something physical to hold alongside my digital artwork and renders and am t...
FMP: Polypaint practice WIP
Experimenting with materials and paint styles within Zbrush. The art style I'm aiming for is something in the realms of Divinity...
Specialised Practice: Modelling II
Model revisions - ensure I'm being faithful to my original concept. + Bunny backpack/suits character/adds interest to silhouette + Ha...
3D Brief 3: Reimagined Space
My concept was to recreate the memory of my first holiday in a style that effectively conveys a childlike pov. In order to do so, I chose a...
2014 Copyright | Distributed By
My Blogger Themes
|
Centurion
Theme By
Template Trackers