Between now and the start of next semester, I will do so with Zbrush with a slew of tutorials at hand, because I will always battle with the Zbrush UI. In doing so, I hope to be more prepared (and more confident) for my intended semester 2 project where I will be taking on a fantasy character project that I am far too excited for! Watch this space.
End of Semester Thoughts
- , //
- No Comments //
- by Lex
Having said farewell to Babydoll and handing in all work for assessment this week, my attention is now focused on improving my sculpting skills. Last Summer, I jumped into Sculptris with a more hands-on approach, resulting in the sculpts below, which are far from perfect but served their purpose in giving me a feel for the software and getting used to navigating in comparison to Maya and Max.



