This 3 week brief involves creating a short animation on the theme of a funfair. Of course, being me, I've gone for the scary angle (ghost rides, abandoned funfair, creepy props) as I've always enjoyed the twisted humorous side involved in carnival and funfair atmosphere
3D 2: Brief 1: Funfair Animation - Research
- , //
- concept references research //
- No Comments //
- by Lex
Research
This 3 week brief involves creating a short animation on the theme of a funfair. Of course, being me, I've gone for the scary angle (ghost rides, abandoned funfair, creepy props) as I've always enjoyed the twisted humorous side involved in carnival and funfair atmosphere
This 3 week brief involves creating a short animation on the theme of a funfair. Of course, being me, I've gone for the scary angle (ghost rides, abandoned funfair, creepy props) as I've always enjoyed the twisted humorous side involved in carnival and funfair atmosphere


